janeas

janeas

Samstag, 9. Juli 2011

...JAneas World summer doll!!

...and the new Mama of little Gabriella is Carolyn... " Elas Mom"...please email me ASAP,becaus I will leavon on vacation tomorrw!!
CONGRATS!!



This is Gabriella and she is searching for a new home!

..she is a 15" doll and will be wearing MUSHROOM undieS,
wool felt shoes an the pictured outfit!!

Doll costs $190 plus shipping.

...and to enter for a chance to buy Gabriella please leave a comment at this post please only ONE comment per family. Winner will be chosen on Monday morning (german time)
11.07.2011 and she will be shipped same day!



WARMLY
GABY

Kommentare:

christina hat gesagt…

My daughter is in love with her!!! Hope we are lucky, she's a beauty for sure.

Elisabeth-Adele hat gesagt…

Wow,..wieder so ein süßes Püppchen,..ach,..wie gerne würden wir es in die Arme schließen,..
lieben Gruß noch, herzlich Elisabeth mit Lara Chantal

Cameleon hat gesagt…

wunder wunderschön :O) wie all deine Sachen

Janea´s World hat gesagt…

this comment is for Cara

DuusMuss hat gesagt…

Einee sehr .. süsser .... und so Rote Haare.... einer "must have"...
Have a great day
May Anne

itzallforme hat gesagt…

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HER <3

Kelli hat gesagt…

I love her!

Ella's Mom hat gesagt…

My daughter Gabriella would LOVE this sweet doll!!

Carolyn

Brandi hat gesagt…

My daughter would love her, soooo cute!!!!!

Janea´s World hat gesagt…

this comment is for Ashley G

Janea´s World hat gesagt…

...and this comment is for Christina S

Janea´s World hat gesagt…

.....for Tiffany!

Fadenspaß hat gesagt…

Ich beantrage, sie adoptieren zu dürfen für meine Tochter :-).

Tanja hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby

My daughter Anouk would love little Gabriella.
I visit your blog nearly every day and I like your creations very much.!!

Cheers
Tanja

Ella's Mom hat gesagt…

I just got home from vacation and saw this. Emailed you a few minutes ago!