janeas

janeas

Donnerstag, 1. März 2012

...aber jetzt!


so exited ...our first facebook launch...and to be honest I still do have a hard time figure this out!!......I will have to learn!!

I think this has REALY been janeas last modeling for the boutique world (yesterday she told me so....lol) she did such a great job for years and will turn 11 years this month!!! WWWOHOOO (she has always been very thiny and smal of age....) so my baby is a teenager soon....crying*****!!!

I will say thank you to all my customers for all those past years!
XOXO

and finaly my OOAK EURO set is up for auction here
( if you do the BIN I will make your sweety an extra knit shirt match this set....just a simple patch shirt,no appliques)
(just post a comment on this post!)


if you want the pink dollie (you can name her yourself!)
here you go to get her
and some cute matchy sets for her to wear here and here


.....winner of my doll auction will get a FREE euro doll dress
(just post a comment on this post!)



thank you all so much

habt einen sonnigen tag

gaby

1 Kommentar:

Bren hat gesagt…

Gaby, dein puppen sind sooo supersuss!
Bin 39 jahre und wollte auch eine ;-)

liebe grusse Brenda